Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hiking News - The Naked Rambler

I couldn't keep this one to myself. Have you guys heard about the Naked Rambler? Apparently, he roams the UK sans clothes, and is repeatedly arrested because of that. Well, now he's a free man (in more ways than one)!

Naked Rambler
Image pulled from BBC News

Check out BBC News for the full story.

So, if you're planning any hikes across the pond, you might want to avert your eyes should you come across someone who's taken "back to nature" a little too seriously!

Thank you so much for visiting My Journey from High Heels to Hiking Boots! I'd love to hear from you in the comments section! You can like me on Facebook and follow me by email at the top of the left hand navigation bar by simply entering your email address. Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...