Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Still Alive After All These Months!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to quickly update and let you know that Hubs and I are still alive! I know it's been forever, and while I have a lot of reasons for that, I won't bore you with them. We haven't been able to do any hiking since my last post, with the exception of hiking on New Years Eve. We went up to Gunpowder Falls Sate Park and did a short 5 mile loop up there.

It was coooooold, but so nice to spend a few hours on the trail. Once the weather gets a bit warmer, we'll be back to hiking more often. We still need to invest in a lot of gear before we go overnighting in the winter (like the right tent, sleeping bags, thermal wear, and winter jackets and booties for the pups), so only day hikes until it's a bit warmer.

So, until my next post, here's a picture from New Years Eve:




Thank you so much for visiting My Journey from High Heels to Hiking Boots! Like me on Facebook and share with a friend - You know you want to ;]  Now get out there and hike! Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...